• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Birthday card

-leah-

I wasnt sure if I should post this here but it is dog related.. its my mams birthday today and I picked up a card which reads: birthdays are like puppies the more you have the more likely your furniture will smell of wee!!!! needless to say she didnt know if she should laugh or cry. I just thought it was very relavant as holly did a wee on my mams bed last week!!!!

Oh how true that birthday card is!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your mom!!!! :mexwav:

:lol: I love it :lol: I love strangely worded birthday cards and I get some quite rude ones from my hub's family - really insulting :lol: I'm sure visitors think I'm a billy no mates as almost all my cards are rude ones hahahaha.

haha... thats quite funny and very true!!! talk about coincidences with your mums bed!

Maxxs_Mummy said:
:lol: I love it :lol: I love strangely worded birthday cards and I get some quite rude ones from my hub's family - really insulting :lol: I'm sure visitors think I'm a billy no mates as almost all my cards are rude ones hahahaha.

Anyone with a grain of sense will realise that you are a person with a good sense of humour who can take even rude teasing well. Always a good ingredient in a friend :D :D

:lol: that card is a keeper.. happy happy birthday to your mom, with you around i'm sure she's had her share of laughs.

Back