• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yay pics finally! Here's my Charlie

amberrose22

His favorite spot on the couch!
website1.JPG

A good pic to show his waistline, as you can recall I've been worried that he is underweight... opinions?
website2.JPG

Here's lookin' at you :)
website3.JPG

Hope you enjoy! I love having a camera now... I think I need a strap to keep it on me at all times! Thanks for letting me share! :flwr: -Amber

Handsome fellow!

Hard to tell about his waist -- from that angle he just looks fit; Jaspar is like that. try and get a pic from directly above. If his ribs are showing then he's underweight, though that might be hard to see on a cavalier. If your vet thinks he's OK, he's probably fine; some dogs are thinner than others.

What a little cutie. Kims favourite place is also snoozing at the top of sofas- I think she likes it because she can see out the window!

Must be another one of those cavalier traits - top of the sofa!!! -its always a great viewing point!!

234873370_d28ea7aca4.jpg

Lovely picture Gus loves to sleep n the top of the sofa too but we have to tell him to get down as he has toppled off a couple of times!

Oh gosh, what a cutie pie he is!! He doesn't appear too thin in the pictures, but it's hard to tell from pictures sometimes, what does he weigh?
Also, perhaps you could ask your vet what he/she thinks about his weight. I'm always thinking that my dogs are too thin, and Bentley, my Cavalier, weighs 20 lbs.!

Merlin weighs 18 pounds _ he looks like he has put on weight recently but he just seems to have broadened out. I wouldn't like him to weigh anymore - he has a nice waist - I only wish I could stick to the same food regime! and have such a slim waist!

Back