• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hollys first Puppia and Bath-time

Clare

We had Holly out this evening 'superstyling' in her pink Puppia and then she had a little wash, which she was not very happy about as you can see from her expression below! :lol:

233246931_f64bc3fd5b.jpg

233244158_539ff33cb6.jpg

233235945_5d83db6000.jpg

233244155_51a5ca3d2d.jpg

That is just the cutest Puppia, and Holly is way too adorable! :luv: Ah, what she will try to get away with, with a face like that..... :D

What a cutie pie!! What's with all these new puppies...ya'll are making me jealous!! What a sweet little face.

She really does have a priceless and adorable face ... a little angel!!! *ng*l

Lucky's first Puppia should be arriving in the mail shortly ... I actually ordered from the NewYorkDogShop.com at link that was posted in the shopaholics section. It wasn't on sale ... but I also got him a bathrobe on sale for when he has to come in from the rain. :dgwlk: And free shipping to the US if you spend over $50 :)

That is the sweetest face ever....she needs to be on a calendar or in a photo contest!

Back