• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please tell me how.....

Claire L

:sl*p: I know how to insert one picture in a post but please can someone tell me how do I add in extra pics and text??? h*lp I use Photobucket and although I've looked at the tutorial etc I still can't make heads nor tails of it :huh: . I selected several pics but when I tried to add them to a post , all I got was lots of lines of text. :bang: :bang: :bang:
Can anyone help a struggling numbskull :thnx:

Hmmmm....OK, I hope that I don't confuse you. After you select the photo you want, say from Photobucket, then you come back here, to the reply box, and see that "Img" button/tab up above to the right of the reply box? Click on that "Img" button once, then paste your photos URL right after that, and then click on the "Img" button again. And, you should have a photo there when you go to preview it (it will show up here in the reply box as letters and such, but will be a photo when you preview or submit your reply). I just learned how to post photos not that long ago, so I may not be very good at describing how to do it! I hope I didn't confuse you, and I hope that I told you correctly!

Someone please help Claire... :flwr:

we all want another Rudee fix :lotsaluv: (I can't wait!)

Have you any pics from when she was a puppy Claire?

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

The easiest way is just to copy and paste the 3rd line under the photo, the one headed "img".

If you select it with your cursor, and press CTRL + C at the same time, then come back into your post here and press CTRL + V at the same time, the line should copy across.

Press the enter/return key, and then do the same for the next photo, and that one should copy too.

If you get stuck, let me know.

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: Thanks you guys.
I know how to do it now but my pics are way too big so I have to resize them. I've put Rudee's first baby pic in the general gallery specially for you Alison ;) I will add a compilation when I resize the others. I'm so glad my lil' ol' girl is popular :wggle:

Back