• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Proud mummy

Baileyboy

Through the summer I have been leaving my back door open so Bailey can got out whenever he need to go for a wee but now its getting colder I have attached a bell to the door so I can keep the door shut and he can ring it to let me know when he wants to go. I put the bell up last week and each time he goes out I tap his paw on it and open the door for him.

Well today he did it all by himself :D What a clever boy... It was a half hearted attempt but he still did it by himself.

I also added some more pic's, It's the same table in the background. Show how much he's grown in 4 months.

234833925_e68a6439c2_m.jpg

234833926_1455b0baee_m.jpg

It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it? :shock: Bailey is getting to be a big boy now, how proud you must be! :)

Bailey is adorable. I love your avatar photo!! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow?! Shelby used to fit underneath the coffee table. Great for retrieving balls that got pushed under. No more. Oh well.

And good going Bailey!!

Oh Bailey, you clever boy :rah:

Cathy, I have a footstool that my Dad made for me when I was tiny. It stands about 8" off the floor and Maxx used to lie down inside the middle of it with his head on the rungs when he was a baby - now he's bigger than the stool and even his head can't fit in there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back