• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rudee Fix for Alison

Claire L

Here goes!
Image1.jpg

Claire,

Thank you for that :flwr:

She really is a beautiful girl, how very lucky are you to have her by your side for all these years...her little face is so wise and knowing! I bet she has you around her little paw! :lol: we love her :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh yes, I agree with the others but then I think Cavaliers get more beautiful as they get older. Rudee is such a gorgeous girlie & has such a wise little face :)

So, are you wrapped round her paw then? ;)

oh rudee is so cute!!!!!! so small and tiny too!! just as gorgeous as she is now!!

Thank you guys for such lovely comments and YES! I am totally wrapped around her paw. Rudee is my first ever dog and I absolutely adore her :l*v: . She has seen me through some very tough times - you know when something bad/sad/ terrible happens in your life and no one understands, but Cavaliers seem to notice when something's not right and they give you extra special attention :hug: . If I were offered the choice of 10 million euro or my Rudeekins to live for another ten years - I'd take the latter without a moments hesitation!!

Alison! any chance you could put up some pics of Whitney :snap: ? Every time I log on and peruse the various forums, my eye always catches that beautiful Whitney face. Go on Alison, have a root you'll find some - I'm sure. I could also do with seeing Rupert, Jake and Shelby ,Maxx and Charlie,India, Geordie and Chocolate......

I need a pic fix NOW! :lol: ;) icon_whistling :flwr:

Claire

Rudee is a darling, what a beautiful girl.
You sure are lucky, she is very wise looking.

Was actually thinking of starting a thread on who has the oldest Cavalier on the board to the youngest, I think that would be Rudee and what a love. :hug:

That would be wonderful idea for a thread Linda.... ;)

oh yes our beautiful darling Rudee must be the star in that one surely!! :lotsaluv:

and she needs a fan club as well!!!

Alison, Wilts,U.K.

Back