• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Congrats to Nancy!!

Oh how beautiful :lotsaluv: . Mum looks so happy and proud too, bless her :flwr:

I love B&T's so those pics of her with her babies are extra precious :flwr:

Thanks for posting the pics, deb :D

They are amazing. Right - gonna show my ingnorance here. How on earth do you get four colours in one litter?? I thought you breed whole colours with whole colours and blenheims with tris??

Just as well I'm not a breeder :? What colour was the Daddy Nancy?

Joanna

joanna said:
They are amazing. Right - gonna show my ingnorance here. How on earth do you get four colours in one litter?? I thought you bread who;e colours with whole coloura and blenheims with tris??

Just as well I'm not a breeder :? What colout was the Daddy Nancy?

Joanna

No, you can breed any cavalier to any cavalier. You may get some white on the wholecolors pups when you do this. It is a risk, but you expand the small breeding pool of purebred cavaliers when you do this.
The sire of the litter is a blenheim.

Thanks for the explanation. That certainly makes sense as you've got all colors present with that combination.

Joanna

CONGRATULATIONS Nancy and Mommy...what a superb litter!!

So sorry about the Ruby baby who didn't make it :(

These all look a good size though for such a big litter.

Hope you manage to get some rest at some point...thank goodness your friend is flying in to help.

Hi Nancy; hope you quickly move towards getting more sleep!! :shock:

Sorry to hear of the loss of one, it must place extra demands on pups and mum when there are so many so I can understand how one might be particularly small and/or challenged.

I know we'll all look forward to more pics as they grow and you have a tiny bit more time. :lol:

For those asking about possible puppy colour combinations, I have a couple of links to charts here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65

sorry to upset all of you...this litter is THRIVING :jump: despite my first time jitters! It was the last litter, the Magnificent Seven was an ALL BOY litter, where we lost a little Ruby boy. THESE Ruby boys are tough...one is a little piglet and doesn't stop nursing, I think he's doubled in size over the last few days ;)

Nancy said:
sorry to upset all of you...this litter is THRIVING :jump: despite my first time jitters! It was the last litter, the Magnificent Seven was an ALL BOY litter, where we lost a little Ruby boy. THESE Ruby boys are tough...one is a little piglet and doesn't stop nursing, I think he's doubled in size over the last few days ;)

Sorry if it feels like we are talking behind your back (smile). But when the news leaked, I figured I would try to answer what I could. Everyone was so excited and Nina is so super .

So glad they are thriving, goodness 7 BOYS, that's really unusual...and all four colours!!

We are all just so excited for you, keep us posted when you have a minute!!

They are beautiful Nancy, you should be so proud of yourself and of course Mummy! I am so happy for you all!

Back