• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly visit

joanna

Hi all,
Yvonne's holly who is actually Twinkle's litter sister is staying with us while Yvonne is on holidays. We absolutely love her and may have to issue a ransom demand. They are so alike.
Holly is on the right:
TH.jpg

Holly on the left here:
2girls.jpg

Daisy Boo takes up the remaining space on the couch and there is nowhere for us to go but the kitchen :roll:

3girls.jpg

Joanna

Joanna those are SOOOO darn cute!! And they DO really look like sisters, too! :D

Very sweet pictures. I can see why you will have a hard time parting with her.

Just love the name Daisy Boo!

What a great time. They look so similiar. Yep, I think I'd demand a big ransom to give her back :D

awww cute pictures!! they are so similar .. i wouldve believed they were twins.. yep id defintely demand a ransom note.... icon_whistling

Hi Joanna.
Love the photo. Sitting in an internet shop looking at the photos with tears in my eyes. I miss her sooooo much.
Hope she's doing ok with you. Mobile phone finally broke so haven't been able to contact you.
I'll pm you now.
Yvonne

Haha, the second one made me laugh out loud. I have a picture like this of Bono and Fjalar (Sunna, is it okey to post this here?) I don't remeber if I or Sunna shooted this one...

44e8a256abc67.jpg

Back