• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HI iam new

Mycavyangels

Hi everyone iam new to this site, my name is Suzanne iam 16 and iam from the united kingdom.
i have 2 cavalier king charles spaniels, called rosie and Emily
we are getting a new puppy soon.

:p

Oh my God, that is just the most gorgeous pup! I think I want a black and tan next. You've nearly got the whole set now though!! :lol: :D
Congratulations!

Well we did have a tricolour called Aggie (the one on my avatar) but sadly she's no longer with us. We recently got a brand new puppy, only 9 weeks old. A blenheim girl called Rio. One day (though probably not in my husbands lifetime) I will have all 4 hopefully :lol:

They are lovely and that puppy is the bees knees. I love B&T's - so yummy. Which is which of your other two?

hi

the blenhiem cavalier is called Emily she is 1 years old,
and the ruby cavalier is called Rosie and she is 2 years old 8)

Hi Suzanne, Your dogs are just gorgeous.

I am new to the board too & just got a little ruby puppy named Lucky. So, of course, I think your ruby is the most gorgeous of them all. They are all beautiful though. :)

What is the new baby's name? Emily and Rosie are so cute! I have a Tri little girl named Quincy, she is 8 months old.

Marsha

Welcome, Suzanne! icon_welcome Emily and Rosie are gorgeous. The puppy is a cutie-patootie. When do you get to bring him(?) home? I just love B/T's...my little Pixie is a little over 2 yrs old.

hey suzanne. Welcome!! arent your dogs just gorgeous!!!!! and 3 cavvies (soon)..arent u lucky!

buddy! nice name :flwr: . u must be thrilled... defintely post lots of pictures when you get him

Back