• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

after fooling around...and me just fooling around too...lol

Kingofthehouse86

Here's King after a big period of play time wit a couple of his toys....his favs: Loofa Dog, Froggie, The Ram!!!, and kittie
235577717_6da3bf602d_d.jpg

Look at the happy baby!!!!
235577715_a9ae5ea2e8_d.jpg

After a nice long play-time a snack-a salmon snack...hmmm salmon
235577718_1c4dbece4d_d.jpg

and this is me playing wit an art program on the cpu....lol was a lil bored at the time...but i couldn't remember how all the features of the program worked :bang: so it took longer to post all these then I thought... :lol:
what he would look like if done in colored pencils
235577716_3b9190eb5c_d.jpg

oh isnt he gorgeous! he looks very happy and tired. btw i like that salmon photo. he looks like he's saying "mum cant you get that camera out of my face and let me eat!"

I like that pencil affect! King sure has a beautiful long tail -- you have his coat in great condition. :)

Thnx for the compliment Karlin... his tail is what a lot of ppl compliment him on also...keepin his coat in the condition take lots of work brushing, supplements and EVO

Oh King you're such a handsome boy.

Aaron, he looks so happy. He is obviously madly in love with you and of course we all know that you are with him :lol: He's looking gorgeous at the minute and his coat is beautiful. You can see where all your hard work is paying off :)

Thnx Donna, ur 2 boys looks great as well... but I can honestly say King is my life now...almost everything I do revolves around him

King is gorgeous. He looks very content ... happy and healthy!!!

Nice pictures and some nice digital art too. :)

Wow, King looks great! He has a wonderful coat - didn't you cut his hair for the summer? If so, it sure grew back fast! He sure is a happy boy :)

Cathy thnx...He got his hair cut in, I believe, March so I guess it did grow back fast. But I can't let his hair go a day without brushing it, otherwise its MAT city. :lol: His ears mat like crazy w/o brushing, but I'm guessing most of you guys have that problem too rit?

We try to brush them at least once a day! Gotta keep those matts away :x The brush is always out, waiting to be used.
Fortunately they love the one on one attention :lol:

The brush sits next to the couch everyday waiting to brush King. King knows after brushing he gets kisses/huggs and a treat but most of all he enjoys the attention

Back