• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

North West of England? is there anyone out there?

merlinsmum

Are all the cavalier owners in Ireland? There only seems to be a spatter of us UK ers and everyone seems to be more towards the south?

I'm just in terested in case there is anyone who lives fairly close so we could have a Lancashire meet like karlin does in Ireland.

Pm me if you'd rather keep your location a secret!

(Karlin, please remove this post if I am not alllowed to ask this)

Hi there Im pretty new here I have two cavaliers and a syberian huskie. Im from west yorkshire so not that far. My cavaliers are belle bl/t and cassie ruby and my huskie is called lightening,my daughter came up with all the names.

Welcome to the board Heather, nice to see someone from "up north"

I think West Yorkshire is Skipton, keighley etc?

Hopefully now there has been a response to this thread we may find a few more - would you be interested in a meet if there are sufficient numbers of us?

Yes that would be great but will have to leave it acouple of months though because cassie is currently having puppies :D and by the look of things it wont be long now fingers crossed all ok,west yorkshire wyke bradford were abouts in lancashire if you dont mind me asking?
Thank you for replying to me, Im normaly logged on all hours at the moment haveing a few sleepless nights with cassie at the moment.

Hope to hear from you soon Heather cassie belle :flwr:

Oh Heather what wonderful news - little babies!

A couple of months will be fine as my new baby will be abe to go out then ( we are going to see him on Saturday - ruby male)

I too am normally logged on frequently - as this site/forum has me hooked!!!

We are in Blackburn in Lancashire, only about 50 miles away

I think most on the board, active or inactive, are in N. America, both US and Canada. :) There's a pretty active UK and Irish set of posters and also active members from Iceland and Australia, and several other places too. It's interesting to watch how the demographics change and who is active!

I'd love to do something like that but I live near Heathrow ( 220 miles away) 4 hour drive :drivecar: !!!!

Bailey love's playing with other dogs, Would be great to meet some other cav's. Haven't seen many round where I live...

Hi Kerry,

I'm the same - thats the whole reason for my post. We have two b&t's come to training class now and again, a v.v.small ruby has now started to come ( I'm not so sure she is a full cavvy - she has a very papillon shaped face). And I hav seen a blenheim once at the shop - thats in 19 months!

Anyways, welcome to the board and I hope you find somone nearby for Bailey to play with!

I am getting very jealous of all these cavalier owners that are near to other cavalier owners......Ireland, Surrey.... I'm moving down south so my boys can have some play mates! :lol: :lol:

Gosh, Really surprised at those lack of spottings Kirsty!!
I regularly see cavaliers around Navan, and we're not a huge town! There's a few blenheims around (or possibly the same one I keep seeing :? ), I've seen a ruby, a tricolour or two and last saturday a black and tan was playing in the ruby field with his owners! Every time we drive through the Phoenix Park we see one. Maybe it's one of you guys :lol:

Are cavaliers more popular in Ireland than in the UK?
Good luck with getting a group together... someday I hope to have a cavvie old enough to go on a group walk in the park... ;)

HIYA,

I'VE JUST JOINED THIS WEBSITE - COULDN'T CARRY ON JUST READING HAD TO JOIN IN - HA HA

I LIVE IN DARWEN - WHERE ABOUT ARE YOU??

THERESA

i live in Kingston-upon-thames, so for the south-east-y people we could meet up in richmond parl or something. i know cookie would love it!!

BELLE'S MUMMY said:
HIYA,

I'VE JUST JOINED THIS WEBSITE - COULDN'T CARRY ON JUST READING HAD TO JOIN IN - HA HA

THERESA

Oh my god! Someone near me! :jump:

I'm from Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire. There are lots of cavalier owners in Yorkshire, Derbyshire and further north, but they don't post on here.

merlinsmum said:
BELLE'S MUMMY said:
HIYA,

THERESA

Oh my god! Someone near me! :jump:

Belle's mummy, Heather has now had her pups so we should be able to organise a meet in a couple of months - (we may have a few more northerners by then hopefully)

Back