• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco at 8 weeks!

Coco's mom

Hello everyone! I introduced myself here a couple of weeks ago but I never got around to posting pictures of my new blenheim girl Coco. She is my first puppy and she's been wonderful! Coco has definitely kept me busy though! Here are some pictures of my baby in the first few days she was with us. I can't believe how much she has grown since then!

cocoarrives.jpg

cocokong.jpg

cocomail.jpg

cocomail1.jpg

cocobone.jpg

That face is absolutely adorable, I love her markings.
She sure is a sweet sweet little gal. :D :D :D :D

What a sweetheart. In that first picture she looks so tiny and vulnerable. What a wonderful little face.

She is beautiful..... They are real posers aren't they always looking right into the camera.....

Oh she's a sweetie alright :l*v: I love the sleepy pic - wonder what she'd been getting into to make her so very tired :lol:

Thank you for the compliments! We love her too! We are having a lot of fun with Coco. She was fairly quiet at first but she's come out of her shell- she's quite lively! Ive been taking pictures almost everyday- I just can't believe how quickly she is growing!

aww isnt she just the sweetest little thing!!! they do grow up fast! i agree...her markings are gorgeous

Back