• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from North Yorkshire

Susan.w

Hi everyone my name is susan i dont currently have a cav anymore as we lost him in june this year, he was 12 1/2 yrs. I have 2 other dogs though a border terrier & a alaskan malamute.
I really miss having a cav around as i have had one in my life since i was 13yrs old so we have decided to get another one.

A house isn't complete unless you have a cav :)

Hi Susan :flwr: and welcome to the group...hope you enjoy looking through the pics and topics....it's a lovely group...

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

icon_welcome , you'll find the site very informative and everyone is so friendly and cav mad!!!!

Hi there Susan! I am sorry to hear about your Cavalier. It is so true, like you said, a house isn't complete unless you have a Cavalier! I'm new here too, you will love this place! It's a great place for info and for fun topics!

Back