• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cracker 3 Sept 92 - 4 Sept 01

misty

I just wanted to put a few words down about my darling Cracker, who went to Rainbow Bridge whilst on holiday in Cornwall in September 2001.

Cracker was my 2nd Cavalier and companion to my first Cavi, Misty. He was a beautiful little tri-colour.

My enduring memory of him was his lovingness. When we had visitors to the house, he would also go and sit on their knee. If they didn't immediately start tickling his chest, he would hit their hand with his paw until they gave in. If that didn't do any good, he would gently drag your hand to his chest. :)

Cracker died of heart failure in our caravan a day after his 9th birthday.

He was a sweetie and I miss him lots.

It's the memories that keep us going....our precious gift from them....always in the back of our mind but within our hearts forever.

(((hugs))) from us x :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

((((((((Fran)))))))) Let's hope that Misty was waiting for Cracker and now they are all playing together with Declan and all the other Cav babies at the bridge.

Run free little ones, go chase thise bunnies xxxxxx

Oh, Cracker sounds lovely! What nice memories too. If you have a picture, add it to your memorial; I know we'd love to see him. *ng*l

Cracker sounds wonderful :)
I loved your description of him. I'm sure he gets his belly rubbed as much as he'd like now! :flwr:

Karlin said:
Oh, Cracker sounds lovely! What nice memories too. If you have a picture, add it to your memorial; I know we'd love to see him. *ng*l

I have a beautiful framed picture of Misty & Cracker on my wall. Will get Simon to take a digital pic of it and post it up here. It's my pride & joy :).

Back