• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie from Australia

Fiona

Hi everyone,

I just joined today. I have a 5 yo Cavvy called Jasper. He's a gorgeous tri-colour. I have tried to upload his pic as my avatar so I'll see if it works once I post this.

I hope to get to know you and share my stories of Jas with you all.

Fiona & Jasper :flwr:

Hi and welcome! I just got back from a month in Australia and I miss it terribly! I was in the Yarra Valley outside Melbourne and absolutely adored it. Gorgeous gorgeous.

Anyway- can't wait to see pics of your baby!

-kendall

hey there!! and welcome! jaspar is absolutely gorgeous!...i am also from australia but from NSW not melbourne..been to melbourne a few times..its lovely!...anyway hoping to see lots of pictures of jaspar!

Thank You For Your Warm Welcome

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I haven't had much of a chance to get onto the site since joining, we have all been under the weather with bad colds :( . Hopefully I will be around a lot more now.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend b*n*n*

Fee and Jasper :)

Welcome Melbournian Friend

Hi Fiona & Jasper,

Welcome!!!! I have just joined as well and i noticed that you were from Melbourne. Bella and I are locals as well. Glad to make new friends.

Jasper is gorgeous!!

:flwr: Anna & Bella

Back