• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prince

Susan.w

Hi thought i would show you a couple of photos of my prince who is sadly no longer with us, he was a rescue cav & lived with us for 7 yrs
p2small.jpg

princesmall.jpg

Oh he was a gorgeous boy, Susan, did you get him from Humberside Cavalier Rescue?

How old was he?

GudrunTheRed said:
Adorable! I didn't like B&Ts all that much before, but now I really love them!

Oddly enough, neither did I. My first request was for a Ruby or Tri. None materialised- then I was offered Holly, and by that time I really wanted a pup, so I said yes. One look at that tiny little black and tan thing with her mammoth eyes and fluffy ears and I was hooked....

And Prince is gorgeous. He reminds me of Holly when the groomer has gone clipper happy with her ears :D

What a gorgeous poppet!!!! I love b/t's - contrary to everyne else - a b/t was our first choice!

Nicki said:
Oh he was a gorgeous boy, Susan, did you get him from Humberside Cavalier Rescue?

How old was he?

He was about 12 1/2yrs old, i got him from an old lady i knew who was dieing & she asked me to have him, she only had him about 6months & she got him from Leeds RSPCA .

He was the smallest of my dogs but he was the boss :)

He looks so snuggly and cuddly!!!! I love those thick curly ears!!! What a sweet angel! *ng*l

Susan, such a soulful and handsome face. I'll bet Prince was a real charmer. How lucky he was to have found a wonderful home with you...and you with him!

Susan,

What an adorable boy, with eyes that could melt anyones heart, and the cutest ears that I think I have ever seen... :lotsaluv:

I'm sure you have some wonderful memories of him and it's so nice to know that he found a lovely home with you in the end where he could retire with lots of love, attention and care.

Treasure your memories. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

aww Susan he is adorable!!!!! what a cutie!! i agree with Allison.. his eyes are simply gorgeous

I think Black and Tans have eyes like chocolate smarties! Not been around other colours enough to know if that's generally true across the board, though.

Thank you for all your kind coments about Prince, he was a sweetie & i miss him so much but feel privileged to have had him in my life

Susan, what a darling little man he was. I adore B&T's, they have such wonderful faces. Have you put a thread in the memoriam section for Prince?

I think our heart breaks a bit more, every time we lose one of our darling angels :( May Prince be running free with the bunnies at the bridge until he meets his Mamma again.

Thank you for giving him a wonderful 7 years and treasure your memories of your times together xxxxxxx

Back