• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Maisie Pics

Hi Everyone!

Maisie is an absolute joy! We are head over heels for her already!

I'm going to try posting photos again and hopefully it will work this time. Thanks to Judy and Karlin for their tips. If it doesn't work, I'm going to sign up for a class on "How to post photos for DUMMIES!" :sl*p:

photo_zoom.gne

photo_zoom.gne

photo_zoom.gne

I'm off to sign up!

If you don't hear from me in the next few days, it's because I have my tail between my legs :) because I am so embarassed! Somebody, please help this pathetic poster.

Awwwwww!!! sweeet picture! For some reason it's posted on all three links, but i don't mind. Every time, it was great to see it. Success! You got a photo up. I don't know about others, but all three links have the same photo for me. so don't go running off. nose to the grindstone, you can do it, get those other photos up there. if you can. :)

that is such a sweet picture, she looks like a newborn baby. :flwr:
i wanna hold her. you lucky

Lisa,

At least you are brave enough to try!!! heavens only knows what would happen if I had a go LOL....with a great deal of help I am slowly getting there.....perhaps with our winter around the corner a few classes are in order for me as well if I can find somewhere that has them.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a lovely picture and all the better for seeing her three times :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:) Oh I love photos atlest you can do it when I post they come out big or I keep getting the same one 2/3 times but she is so cute Aileen

Wait a minute!! Hold the presses--there are 10 photos on the FlickR site of Maisie.

click here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63066795@N00/

you can double click to get larger sizes of them and you can click on 'slide show' and see them great.

You did it Lisa--they're all viewable. She is so cute and sweet looking. I love the one where granny is holding her, her beautiful little baby face. granny looks pretty happy too.

Lisa--you're a role model. your photos look so nice. i want to learn how to share photos using FlickR. yours look so nice.

You are posting the webpage link, not the link to the image itself, so the image can;t show. To see the difference, a picture image has to end in a picture file designation such as .jpg

Pick the box BELOW the size picture you have chosen where it says 'Grab the photo's URL' and copy that, then paste in.

I'm also moving this thread into the gallery section of puppy pictures as that's the right place for pictures.

(y)

OMG she is delicious :lotsaluv: . I love the one of her earnestly chomping on her chewie her little face is so full of concentration :D That pink puppy belly is something else too :lotsaluv:

Now look, you've made me all broody again :roll:

Back