• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

‘The one with the silliest ears pose’

Status
Not open for further replies.
m0118345.jpg

At the beach earlier this year, Pixie and Shay were sitting on the deck...a big breeze came up....and up went her ear!! We'd just had her ear fur trimmed short for the trip.

PixieEar.jpg

I love wet pups!!! Look at those big brown eyes!!!

Alicia, your baby looks crazed in that pic!!! I love those big ole furry ears!!! Too cute.

I think this contest is going to be harder than the first!!! What fabulous pictures!!! cl*p

OH goodness these are fantastic...

It's going to be a struggle to choose who to vote for...

I love that one of Zack though Judy...

These are great - of course I have no picture again :(

Have to say Huey is may favourite - he does look like a gremlin.

Joanna

Hahaha :lol: These pics make me laugh out loud.

But... May I pont one out for the next poll? It's wery comfortable, if the one whos making the poll copy-pastes all the pics in the theme, then write what user sended each pic in. Than it's easier to see all the pics, and see who has whitch.

(Piff, hope I got it out of my mind okey in english! icon_whistling )

*Jenný* said:
Hahaha :lol: These pics make me laugh out loud.

But... May I pont one out for the next poll? It's wery comfortable, if the one whos making the poll copy-pastes all the pics in the theme, then write what user sended each pic in. Than it's easier to see all the pics, and see who has whitch.

(Piff, hope I got it out of my mind okey in english! icon_whistling )

As that’s me I will try and put the photos in the poll, as I have never done a poll before it’s going to be a bit hit and miss. :shock:

I got 24 entries at the moment; I think I got every one down? ;)

· Melanie and Sadie
· Molly's mom and Molly
· Moviedust and Cedar
· debjen and Robbie
· RileysMom and Riley
· Donald Duck and Huey
· Nisha and Milo
· Alison and Whitney
· *Jenný* and Bono
· molly and Duffy
· brid Kenny and Phoebe
· BarbMazz and Bentley
· arasara and Kosmo
· Kingofthehouse86 and King
· cecily and Rio
· Judy and Zack
· Nicki and Rupert
· Jen114 and Kayla
· Claire and Busta
· Sunna and Molder
· Alicia and Biker
· Sally and Pixie
· RockNRollCav and Corgan
· BrodieSkyward and Brodie

the poll should start some time tonight after 11pmGMT time?

I cannot tell a lie - this did not happen on accident - I wanted a funny ears picture so I flipped an ear up while she was sleeping icon_whistling

242564931_233b9a4523_m.jpg

Brodie is definetly one of my favs - you can tell what he is saying with his eyes - and it is nothing that I could type on this board

Kdemars said:
I cannot tell a lie - this did not happen on accident - I wanted a funny ears picture so I flipped an ear up while she was sleeping icon_whistling

242564931_233b9a4523_m.jpg

Brodie is definetly one of my favs - you can tell what he is saying with his eyes - and it is nothing that I could type on this board

How cute!! And yes...I wonder what Brodie is saying...definitely not something you could post without being censored or having to use a bunch of symbol!! :D

All excellent pics. Brodie looks like Yoda...

Hilarious! You are so funny Karlin :lol: I've been told that he looks like ET but never Yoda! I have to admit though...I do see the resemblence :wggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back