• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

‘The one with the silliest ears pose’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy

‘The one with the silliest ears pose’

For the second competition, to include all the cavaliers I thought I should pick something we all love (and despair) the lovely big ears. We are used to seeing photos with the lovely long brushed ears but how about the ones where the ears are all over the place or they come in with things stuck to their ears or where you dressed up the ears.

So any photo of your Cav’s in a funny pose. :snap:

Photos can be submitted up to Wednesday 13th and then the voting begins thursday 14th to Saturday 15th.

Rules are posted at the top of the Themes forum in the Gallery section.

I think I done this right? Going for a lie down now :shock:

Here is Sadie.
She had been outside running around and ran back in the house, jumped up on the couch and her ears were both flipped backwards.

0462253-R1-067-32.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can tell this one is going to be a good one, too... 8)

Oiy, I can just imagine how tough the vote will be on this one!! I had to sort through several good choices of just my own dogs. Those ears are funny!!

My contribution is below. This is Cedar when she was approx 4 months old, I believe. I chose it because I havent looked through her puppy pictures in a while, and, despite some great floppy adult ear shots (including the ones my bro took over Labor Day!) I am a pushover for puppies. ;)

floppyears.jpg

Oh you guys are killing me, again gonna be hard to vote for just one!!! So far they are all so funny. Sadie looks like she has horns going on there.

Here is one of Riley and her "Flaming Ears"!

All the pics are really good so far! I can't wait to see the rest!!! This was such a great idea to have theme contests!!!!

riley_ears.jpg

here is one of Milo...gosh i dont even know why im entering all your guys pics are so good!!! :lol: theyre all making me alugh so hard!

anyway here is it
232333672_bd03faa643_b.jpg

As you all know, Alison has problems posting pics so this is for her.

Whitney in her sexy 'Come get me boys' pose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

n4.jpg

OH I just love that one...the boys are on their way Whitney!!

Had to remind Jack that he's your BROTHER and to stop panting like that :D

There's some fabulous photos already...I have a couple of Rupert and am REALLY torn about which to post!!

This is a fun topic Davy! All these pictures are so funny. I am really enjoying this whole theme thing. But voting is soooo hard!

Whitney, you are a babe!

Here's our Duffy being tortured once again last Christmas. What you can't see (and what REALLY embarassed him) was the Christmas tree with blinking lights that was on the back of the red sweater!

SANTA'S LITTLE MORTIFIED HELPER:

duffytheelf.jpg
[/url]

I think Whitney should win "The sexiest" theme!!! Alison ( or Donna!) keep that picture handy!!!

I'm trying to get an ear pic of Merlin, so far I've managed to get the side on gypsy look - but he looks like a girl!!!! I couldn't possibly put that on the internet!!!

Oh they're all lovely :D Molly, Duffy looks well p****d off :lol: Jenny, Bono looks like Hallowe'en doggy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back