• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

‘The one with the silliest ears pose’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of Bentley lounging in his comfy bed. Whenever we walk up to him he rolls over on his back for a rub! icon_whistling
20060908_0002.jpg

I know one was already posted similar to this but whenever I look at it it cracks me up!..

Kosmo's puppia came in (it's too big so he can't wear it. :( ) but he HATES it on him, LOL. He gets mad at me whenever I put it on so I did tonight ( :badgrin: ) and he shook so he could try to shake it off and when he was finished his ears were flipped off and he was SOO pissed off!! :rotfl: He looks like an angry devil !! icon_devil

b52162734.jpg

This is from a while bac....King was laying on the coach watching TV when I snapped a pic of him...and this was his reaction... :lol:

160537491_92e436d0c9_m_d.jpg

Here's Rio testing out the durability of her harness, while doing elf ear impersonations...

Resized_Captured2006-09-0900009.jpg

These pics are just cracking me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kosmo, you do look like a little demon :badgrin: :flwr:

:lol: this thread is hysterical. As for Huey--no mouse has an expression like that. That is a gremlin. :lol:

bentley looks very surreal, very intense effect...magesterial even.

as for Whitney--that is serious beauty there! nice photo, great expression of a real lady.

this is such a fun forum idea--hats off to karlin! :D (y)

i have two photos and am having such a hard time choosing, they're both amusing examples of silly ears, in different ways. i'll have to toss a coin. Can we have a second ear theme competition after this one? Please?! :lol:

Oh there are some brilliant photos here...really enjoying this, it's great fun and people are posting pics that we wouldn't normally see...

Just love that one of Bentley, he has fabulous ears...

This is my Rupert...anyone remember the Harmony hairspray adverts???

snow_MG_1501.jpg

Nicki said:
Oh there are some brilliant photos here...really enjoying this, it's great fun and people are posting pics that we wouldn't normally see...

Just love that one of Bentley, he has fabulous ears...

This is my Rupert...anyone remember the Harmony hairspray adverts???

snow_MG_1501.jpg

HOW coollll- It looks surreal

Oh Roops you are such a gorgeous boy :D

Judy, that's a really good idea. I wonder how much it would cost to get a load of calendars made up!

Loving this topic!

Judy...thats great...love the freckles on the legs! I wonder what rhythum he is shaking down..Love me do? just for his mom! :lotsaluv:

and Nicki...what can I say....Roops you are hot, hot stuff even in the freezing cold! just a fab picture there. Get that boy in a calender! he's so handsome. :l*v:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Alison_Leighfield said:
Judy...thats great...love the freckles on the legs! I wonder what rhythum he is shaking down..Love me do? just for his mom!

i think it was "well shake it up baby now, twist and shout..." he was shaking the heck out of the squeakiest of his squeaky toys. :lol:

You all have such great pictures!!!

I am absolutly loving this topic!!!!! i had to show you one of my baby also :D

:yikes
104_0443.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back