• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please send your prayers....we need all we can get

nlg679

Hello,
Sorry to post this here but we need your power of prayer to help my cousin's son pull through a very critical situation.
He is in intensive care and very ill. He is only 20 years old and has tried to end his life. Please help us with your prayers....he has got to pull through this.
Please, NO need to respond to this post, all I need are your prayers pouring in for him from around the world.
God Bless,
Nancy
NJ

oh good god, hoping things turn out well, i can totally relate to this, when i was 15 i also tried to end my life, i really wanted to give up as life was s##t.

i recovered after spending 2 weeks in hospital, and i'm so glad i did as i would never have had my kids or my dog!

it always upsets me when i hear of these things as i know how low people feel when they do it, and its not a nice thing to go through for them nevermind their families!

:xfngr:
sending an *ng*l to watch over him

I pray that your cousin's son and your family get through this and that he get the help that he needs.

Thinking of you and yours Nancy & sending positive, healing thoughts. Poor kid feeling he has nothing to live for and his poor family too. Bet you're all besides yourselves.

:hug: sending you a cyber hug :hug: xxxxx

Dear Nancy

I'm so sorry to hear of this dreadful situation. So heartbreaking when a youngster feels there is nothing to live for.

I really hope he will pull through, sending lots of positive, healing thoughts and prayers and for his family too.

I know that positive thoughts and prayers really do have an incredible power...

Sending our love and thoughts :flwr: :flwr:

I know you said a reply is not necessary but I just wanted to let you know our thoughts and prayers are with you too ... I know many if not most of us have had to face a love one in peril at one point in our lives, but I cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. All the best to all of you during this trying time ... :flwr:

And for your cousin's son ... best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery and the realization that he has a wonderful family who loves him very much

I'm so sorry to hear this. My sincere thoughts and wishes for his full recovery.

Just to let you know ...thinking of you and your cousin and family and hope things are looking better soon. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

Mary

Oh, i am so sorry to here this.. just letting you know all back home will be sending positive prayers over there. :flwr:

Oh Dear Lord Nancy

May the power of God give mostly him the strength to pull through this and heal inside. Then may he pass on strength to the families having to
endure the pain of such a sad sad situation.

I will hold you all in my prayers and thoughts and please please keep us updated when you have a chance.

He had been in very poor shape. Needed surgeries, kidneys not functioning properly and he has coded 5 times...but he is still hanging on.I pray every night and send him healing energy. This is a roller coaster.
He is in an induced coma. He is strong but been thru such blows.
And today we found out my dad has lung cancer, advanced, not telling him yet. Life has thrown us such blows. I pray for my young cousin to survive and I pray for my dad not to suffer and my mom to be eased of these draining, draining days.

Please, please continue to pray for my cousin, he has gotta survive. His parents and family are working so hard to keep him with us.
Thank you, friends. It is a long hard road ahead of us.

Oh, Nancy...what a horrible load you're all bearing right now. I'll keep good, positive and healing thoughts for your cousin, your father and the rest of the family. Know that we're here for you. :hug:

Back