• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please send your prayers....we need all we can get

nancy, thank you for the update. how good to hear of this wonderful progress in this terrible ordeal for your cousin and all of you. i'm glad he is in good hands at the rehab and that his mom can sleep at home again--it's been so long that he was in the hospital. your dad has been a strong presence throughout. it takes a long long time for the pain of such a loss to ease, but your dad also gave you what you need to get through it all, with a little help from Teddy :) . And somewhere along the way you acquired whatever it was that caused you to pull in so much love and support for your cousin as well.

Just now reading this. I'm so sorry for all the difficulties you and your family have gone through recently! I hope your cousin pulls out again and can be healthy very soon. The liver has incredible regenerative capacities, so hopefully with time it will be healthy again. sending thoughts your way!

Oh Nancy - thank God everything is coming together, I've been so worried about you!! I know you've bene posting lately but I haven't heard any kind of an update so thank God it's going for the better!! *hugZ*! :flwr:

Nancy I am so sorry to hear about your Dad passing away. Glad to hear your cousin is doing better. Definitely sounds like Dad decided it was time to go as he could help your cousin better by being on the other side.

Looking forward to hearing about your big family get together at Christmas. :hug:

Back