• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please send your prayers....we need all we can get

Nancy,

SO sorry to hear about your cousin's son not doing well. Hopefully his youth will be on his side and he'll be able to pull through this. He's always in my thoughts and prayers, as are you and your family.

So now you must get another cavalier!! It's your father's orders!! hehe :)

I also must tell you that I think hospice is a wonderful program. When my grandpa passed away a few years ago he wanted to be at home and hospice was just wonderful at granting everything he wished. Also they were there to hug us and comfort us and explain what was happening. It really takes special people to be able to do that.

I am glad you're enjoying the moments you have with your father and your poochies together. It's great that you still take time out to cuddle with him, I am sure it means more to him than you know!

Take care of yourself Nancy and we are all here for you!! :flwr: :flwr:

Nancy,

lovely to hear from you but so sorry to hear your news, keeping fingers crossed for your cousins son, and may your dad find comfort and be pain free.

Such a lot for you and your mum to deal with. Hug your babies..they will bring you much comfort.

In our thoughts and prayers x

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Nancy - I'm so sorry you are going through so much all at once. That's just so unfair. I'm glad your puppers are bringing you and your dad some comfort. Please know that we are all thinking about you.

I am sending hugs from Sweden. :hug:
I hope with all my heart that your cousins son will get through this.
And I am so sorry about your dad. Mu grandfather has alzheimer and cancer, so I know what you're going through on that side.
Just, want you to know that we are all sending our prayers and warm thougts. Remember, we'll be here for you... :hug:

Oh Nancy big hugs to you. I am so sorry that your cousin's son is having problems and hope he pulls through it all. I also hope that you can get your Dad at least, comfortable. At least he is getting some comfort from the pups.

Thinking of you all xxxxxx

Nancy,
you are in all our thoughts here
we are all sending our most positive thoughts and gentlest hugs to you and yours
thinking of you every day :flwr:

Nancy,

Over the internet I send you a Merlin baby hug - Merlin baby hugs are well known here in Lancashire, England for giving you that much needed special hug when times are bad. Grandma knows this hug well and also sends her best wishes to you in the hope that your pain and suffering will soon take a tuen for the better and you will soon have peace.

Our thoughts are with you.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers - for love, peace and comfort to each one of you. Hold your cavvies close, they will comfort you. :flwr:

Dad died at 12:01 am this morning.
Still has not hit me, I am proud to say I was with him as he made his journey home.
Thank you for your prayers....keep them going for My cousin.

Teddy was a solemn as a soldier...he knows...he was there when dad left he was with Dad every step of the way. Dad loved his sweet dogs.
Nancy

nancy--what a blessing to be with him, how wonderful for both your spirits, it's an intense thing, not an easy thing. he was there when you came into the world, and you were with him when he left. i'm glad he was able to go home at this time.
peace to you. bless little teddy for playing his part all the way.

I am sorry to hear that hun.. *HUGZ* to you.. Keep Teddy close to you as well, he'll be a wonderful source of comfort. Take care of yourself hun and if you need any of us we are all here to talk to you.. *hugZ*

Still praying for your cousin's son. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the updates.. ..

Oh Nancy I'm so sorry to hear this news...the only comfort is that your Dad is out of pain now. I'm sure with his love of our precious breed he will have been greeted by our Cavalier Angels and surrounded with love

Bless you for having the strength to be with him...and your precious Teddy too, they really do understand and are such a comfort at difficult times.

You and your Mum are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thinking too of your cousin and family, hope things are improving there.

So sad when you are facing so much sadness and heartache, I'm sure Teddy will help you and you know we are all here for you too :flwr: :flwr:

I am so sorry to hear what your family is going through. I will pray for you and your family.

Nancy,

I am so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Lani :flwr:

:flwr: Try to think about the funny memories, you'll still cry but it is a happy cry. :flwr:
I'm very sorry :hug:

:hug: Oh {{{{{{{{Nancy}}}}}}}} :hug: I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I am so glad you were with him when his spirit left for the next world - a great honour :flwr:

Dogs are far more perceptive than us humans and you won't have needed to have told Teddy that Grandad has gone over, he will have known instinctively. Let him now be your comforter :flwr:

Your Dad will always be with you, watching over you all but no longer in any pain.

I'm sure he'll help your cousin's son too. I am a great believer in the powers that we have once we are in the spirit world.

Take care Nancy and hugs for you and your Mom. Thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

Oh, Nancy. I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with your entire family. Please give Teddy a hug from me.

Back