• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lisa_T's little Ruby

sinecurea

dsc_1181.jpg

dsc_1198.jpg

dsc_1209.jpg

dsc_1219.jpg

dsc_1224.jpg

dsc_1229.jpg

dsc_1235.jpg

I think she's about 6 weeks now. Lisa_T will be able to tell you more! I just confirmed today that I'm going to be getting a wee Blenheim puppy from the same breeder, so I brought my camera along for a few snaps :)

Yeah, she's about six weeks old. Will be 2 months on 20th. I have a photo taken of her at five weeks but she looks very uncertain. These photos are great because they show personality- in fact, they've inspired me to contact the breeder and ask if I can come over myself this week. Stephen informed me of an idiot proof way of getting there, and I'm ashamed I didn't come up with it myself. :roll:

Thanks again for these! :D

The photo above with the laces has got to be my favourite! Hopefully I'm gonna meet her for the first time on Friday.. :D :D She's not coming home with me though for another month or more.

She is lovely, I think this little bundle of fur is going to keep you busy.... icon_whistling

She is precious, just wait for that red headed personality to blossom.
They are darling, Congratulations.

Just gotta love that little face. :D :D :D :D

Oh my gosh...what an incredibly sweet little face!! Adore him up one side and down the other!

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds. From what sinecurea says, this little thing isn't shy and has heaps of personality. Holly has personality aplenty, but a bad start has made her rather timid, so it's not totally impossible that the little redhead could end up doing the bossing rather than being bossed! I'm pretty confident Holly will love her too after a settling in period, but I think I'll be nervous until that has been confirmed.... and I've escaped alive from telling my parents. I keep saying things like 'I bought a pen for Holly which I can also use when I get a puppy' and talk Cavs constantly. Hopefully they'll take the hint and not be too surprised when I finally announce her imminent arrival. I think my mum will shout and splutter- and then forgive me once she looks at that adorable little face... :D

I talked to the breeder this morning. I'm definitely seeing her for the first time on Friday- she's seven weeks today, I think. Can't wait! :D Must remember to charge the camera..

Back