• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Razz ...

Lani

That's short for Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.

Because when Razz was a puppy his coloring was just like a Black and Tan Cavalier and our friend thought he looked like a Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. :dgwlk:

He's my twin sister's dog. And he's got such spunk and personality, Razz is a perfect name for him. He's a Pekinese Chihuahau mix! He was part of my inspiration for getting Lucky. Razz is my little "nephew." I see my sister a lot so Razz and Lucky are coming good friends as well as "cousins"

Here's a few puppy pics of Razz ... :snap:

238879555_df74584d85.jpg

as some of you may know, I also do a bit of art in my spare time ... I did a photoshopped "Warhol" poster of Razz for my sister last Christmas ...

238881613_3047f63681.jpg

(does the picture look somewhat familiar???).

Razz has changed a lot as he grew up ... he's 18 months old now and look how his coloring has changed ...

238878640_bd96bb7a97.jpg

That last picture was taken with a camera phone today at Starbucks. Razz and Lucky both went on an outing. Lucky sat in my lap outside and Razz being the good grown up boy that he his got to have his own seat. Don't worry about the tongue sticking out. It was a bit warmish today, but he'd just drank nearly a half a glass of water and he was riding around all day in air condition, so he was just fine. He's always liked to stick his tongue out, ever since he was a puppy. :roll:

Yes - in every picture you posted his tongue is sticking out in the same direction. He is very cute.

Back