• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our club had an agility fun run today...

debjen

I ran both of my dogs..It was Robbie's first official fun run so I wasn't expecting too much from him..Riley is my 8 1/2 year old lab that has been competing off and on for about 6 years..

Riley's run was ..Sucky..LOL...he was all over the place..and my directions weren't helping..LOL...after doing some really nice weaves in class thursday he did just about everything wrong in the weaves..missed the entry, the middle and the end..LOL..

Robbie on the other hand had a pretty good run..did great up to the weaves where he was so excited that I couldn't calm him down enough to do the weaves until I got a piece of food out..then he did some great weaves (he just started to get weaves this last week or so)..and did great until the end where we missed the last jump but that was my handling error..we was so fast I couldn't do a front cross to get him turned in the right direction to take the last jump....so I was very pleased with him..Happy 11 month old birthday Robbie

I had the runs video taped but it was the first time I've used the camera and I don't have the right cord to download to the puter ... my dad got some pics so will have to wait and see what he got.

Back