• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new grooming tool

angie

has anyone tried the grooming tool that attaches to your hoover? just wondered what it was like and if it worked. :p

I wondered too what this is like?
Do you think it'd make them scared of the hoover though :yikes :yikes

I'd think it would terrify most dogs. It sure would mine, who do not want to be anywhere near a hoover.

The best grooming tool is a good set of brushes, a good comb, and elbow grease. :)

oh Lord that's out for us. Kosmo is so scared he barks at the vacuum cleaner when it's off, I can only imagine what he would do if I turned it on and tried to use it on him!!! I have a little weiner dog! icon_whistling

Supposedly, from the advertisement, the hose is long enough so that the vaccuum can go in another room away from the dog... I haven't personally seen it, so I'm not sure just how long the hose is, though.

I use to the upholstery attachments on the vaccuum cleaner to do Cody and a couple of the cats :D

100_1041.jpg

I had almosr posted on my post that I knew Stephen hoovers his cats!! :yikes :lol:

What a great pic though very incongruous to see a calm cat and an enormous vacuum nozzle extended out towards one...!!!

Mine run when I even bring the hoover out. :c*t:

LMAO Ste, I love that photo :flwr: I used to have a huge blue 3/4 Persian called Felix. He was one of the biggest cats I've ever seen with paws like pit shovels and he used to love the vacuum so much that he'd actually lie on top of the cylinder when it was on and ride around the floor on it :lol: I've got some pics of him somewhere doing stupid things but I think they're in the loft :(

My two furbabies are really different with the vac, Charlie runs away from it, but then he runs from loads of things and Maxx will chase it and want to play with it. As soon as the vac comes out, he play bows and thinks it's chase time :lol: I don't think he'd like to be hoovered though :badgrin:

King heads for the hills when the vaccum is turned on...so coming after him with tool attached to it would would prob make himrun up the walls and stay there... :lol:

LOL!

I get the play bows from the little Sheltie, :lol: the older Sheltie knows all the different tools and willingly carries them around behind me... a fab help when you need something, and Whitney needs to be physically moved before you can vac around her!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Bustas mate Harry the Lab loves to be hoovered, but my three hate the hoover..... they did chew the attachment though when it fell off - do you think they were getting their own back... :badgrin:

wow love that picture of the hooverd cat! :lol: :lol: my cat shy runs a mile on hearing one. are you sure it was switched on!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jadan isnt too fussed with the hoover but i dont think he would care very much for being sucked up either!! :yikes.

having read a recent posting on an airbrush i will see what that was about too. he does seem to be a bit on the shedding side. dont know if this is normal, hes six months. gets brushed every other night on my lap as he has his last cuddles before bed. :D but only has to brush against a cushion and its covered. :roll:

considering i had a phobia about hairs with my cat shy because she is long haired i think i have done really well. the turning point came when shy had to go to the vets and stay over a couple of nights. i missed her so much that even though she was still shedding loads. i would rather have that than go without my little girl. :flwr: :flwr:now the hairs dont bother me i just hoover them up. before i would be pulling my own hair out. :yikes

Back