Thread: Cavaliers in Virginia

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cavaliers in Virginia

Hello to all our fellow cavalier owners,

As new cavalier owners and even newer members of Cavalier Talk, we would like to say hello to everyone. We joined in hopes of continuing to expand our knowledge and learn everything we can about the Cavalier breed. A little background, we are the proud owners of two beautiful little female cavaliers. Sydney, our tricolor who is 14 months old and Ruby, our Ruby, is 8 months old. We live in Virginia, home of the University of Virginia, (also known as the Cavaliers), but we didn'y get them here. We got Sydney and Ruby while living and working in Dublin and are in the process of switching their registration from the Irish Kennel Club to the AKC. They both bring us so much happiness and we love both of our girls. Our kids complain that Ruby and Sydney have more toys than they did growing up and that Sydney and Ruby have gone more places on vacation than they did. Well, I have to admit their toy basket is a little full and they do go absolutely everywhere we go. However, both are healthy and love really long walks and runs and to bark and chase the squirrels and birds in our backyard. We look forward to exchanging information and emails and look forward to hopefully many, many years of happiness with Sydney, Ruby, and any other Cavaliers that may come into our lives. I'm afraid it may be true the saying, "Cavaliers - Bet You Can't Own Just One"

Cavvies in Virginia

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome you will learn alot on here Aileen

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!! Oh yes...to have been bitten by the Cavalier bug is indeed a beautiful thing!! I couldn't stop with one...but swear I am stopping with two Sydney and Ruby are adorable. And hey, what are Cavaliers for except to be spoiled rotten?!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Where in VA are you? I live in Richmond now but lived in Charlottesville for 10 years.
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there and welcome! I just joined this forum last month, and I have been enjoying every minute of it! Your dogs are beautiful, looking forward to seeing more photos!!

~Renee, Bentley & Bailey & Maddie

Post Thanks / Like

to the group..... once bitten never going back. Can we see some photos?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and a huge welcome to you all, enjoy the group.

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and !!

nice to have you in the group! I enjoyed reading your story and how ironic it is that you live in the land of "cavaliers!!" hehe :P
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*