• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper Groupies

Moviedust

Almost on cue in response to Jasper's poop roll, my two girls had a hay day.

Both DH and I are sick with colds--nasty ones--and we were resting in the sunroom. The girls had gone out into the yard and DH watched them from the window. The next thing I know, DH says, "Oh, look how cute! They are rolling in the grass!!"

With a quick glance I gave an audible groan. DH thought the groan was in relation the aches and pains of illness; he had no clue what rolling in the grass meant!!

Low in behold, in march the girls, thrilled and exhuberant, and reeking of nastiness. Despite our colds, the girls got the spa treatment. Luckily, DH helped out by bathing Cedar all on his own (well, I was there to encourage and instruct). Still, I didnt have to bathe them both by myself!!

:lol: :lol: He will be delighted to know others seek the same pleasures... :yuk: . What did they roll in? Mine have three things they like:

poop (horse is the favourite)
dead things
vomit

:sl*p: :sl*p:

Not 100% sure.... could have been fresh bird doo, but there would have to have been a lot of it. I didnt go out to check, just washed. ;)

Back