• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

QUESTION ABOUT LOADING UP PHOTOS WITH FLICKR ???

emmawright

HI ALL, I AM TRYING TO LOAD SOME PICS ON HERE, I HAVE UPLOADED THEM ON TO FLICKR, AND I HAVE TRIED TO COPY AND PASTE THE URL BUT NO AVAIL, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO DO THIS? WHEN I LOG INTO FLICKR THE PICTURES ARE ALL THERE, I JUST NEED TO GET THEM ONTO THIS SITE. THANKS!!

Hi Emma,

I don't use Flickr but I'm assuming it's pretty much like photobucket.

Is there a link that starts with
? If so, then you need to copy and paste that.

Karlin also has a help page here

http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2244

Good luck :D

hmmm.. yeh i did that, i clicked img, then copied and paste and clicked img again but didnt work. you can see my attempt in the section "introduce yourself" titled Emma and Daisy. I dont think the photos worked though.

Have just replied on that thread :D

The problem with the link was that you'd linked to a page and not individual pics :? :lol:

If you want to link to a page then don't put the
before and after the links. This is for single pics :D

Hi Emma,

This is how I do it,

When you are in flick, click on the photo you want to use then click on available sizes, choose the one you want and if you scroll down the page you can see the URL for this photo then just copy and paste the URL over.

Then in the forum, message body click on img (paste your URL) then click img again

Hope this helps

Kerry

Back