Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: doggy raincoats

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to "bump" a semi-old thread, but I've found a wonderful raincoat for my little Cupcake (picture below) from www.woofonline.com . The coat is fully lined and has done a wonderful job keeping her warm and dry in drizzly weather.

Good luck on your search!
    Kendra
    Mommy to Cupcake and Nila & Auntie to Nacho

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the raincoats we have for our crew. It rained so much last year, that before the raincoats, by the time they dried out it was time to go back out again. You can tell by Duffy's face how much he loves to wear the coat (not!). But it keeps them dry in those really bad downpours.

Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Moon
    Nicki, another great photo of your gorgeous boys! They all have coats to die for, especially Tedbear in this one.
    Thanks Cathy TedBear lost qutie a bit of coat on his back but it's coming in again now, and his chest has always been full - takes lots of brushing though!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Aaron, Ive seen those pet umbrellas before- Im so tempted to get one! My dad thinks these things are just insane- that is, until HE takes Coco out in the pouring rain and has to balances an umbrella, poop bag, treat bag, and, oh ya, Coco! I also like the "Urban Raincoat". I think I saw that in a store here.
    Molly, Duffy looks SOOOOOOO cute in that raincoat. Its so nice and big too. I think I saw it online somewhere on a bigger dog.

Cupcake looks pretty smart in her coat too! It tooks like she's wearing little booties too! How cute!

Post Thanks / Like

I love Cupcake's coat!

Pixie has a "Puddles" raincoat. I'm not too fond of it...in order to get it long enough for her body, it comes to close to the floor. I think I'll have to trim it.

She doesn't like it too much either - That's okay. Usually in the rain, I'm in my hoded slicker, holding the umbrella over Pixie.

....Sally
    Mom to Pixie - DOB 5/27/04
    And rescue kitties Max and Sophie