• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Darby At Almost 6 Months

Linda

I just could not resist posting these pictures, I took them this morning.
He makes me shiver all over, I had to through one in of my first love too.
But Dudley is my DH's dog, and my darling Darby is mine.

DarbySofa.jpg

He is almost 6 months old, where oh where did the time go.

Darby6months.jpg

My first love, then my second love. Oh dear I forgot about my darling hubby, oh well he won't mind. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Brothers5.jpg

brothers3.jpg

I can never just post one picture, so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

What handsome boys you have, Darby is gorgeous as is Dudley too.

They make me laugh the way they seem to always be pointing their toes up to the ceiling!!

Oh they are such gorgeous boys Darling, one photo would NEVER be enough!!

I can't believe that your wee pup is 6 months already...where did that go???

Love them both xxxx and cuddles from their Auntie

Darby has grown up to be a gorgeous young man and Dudley...beautiful as ever!

Linda :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

it seems like yesterday when you filled us all with such excitement about your baby....and how we all waited for the first pics to hit the list...wow what a stunner he is growing up to be!... so how are you enjoying having two? perhaps room for number 3? !!!

Lovely to see them together....friends for life. Enjoy! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments about my babies.

Darby has grown very quickly, it just seems like it was yesterday I was jumping out of my chair with all that excitement on whether that boy was to be mine or not. Now I am anxious for him to get his coat, as the awful cold winters are coming and he has no fur. Will have to get him a sweater, saw some at our local Pet store that were fleece they are getting more in and will call me when the arrive so I will have a bit of a selection to chose from.

I use PetSilk mainly on them, the clean scent smells wonderful.
But just like in humans I never use the same shampoo I switch back and forth all the time.
I will post the other one's later, I don't know the names of hand.

Anyway thanks I think Darby has gotten pretty tall and leggy all of a sudden.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Six months ALREADY, Linda? :w*w: Only seems like yesterday!

He's looking lovely & so is that darling Dudley. I can't believe he's a Daddy's boy, he looks too adorable to be a Daddy's boy :lol:

Back