• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What's Cara looking for and is Phoebe jealous?

Did she go inside that pillow case? That's so funny! She sure is relaxing right into a normal cavalier life. :)

It looks like a case of "Oh, this sofa is soooo soft.... I... just.....cant....stop ..... rubbing .......ohhhhhh"

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hi Brid, she looks so relaxed and happy - it's wonderful to see how her confidence improves with each passing day :wggle: b*n*n* Well done you! (y) Hope she doesn't miss Phoebes too much when she goes to her forever home.

Hey Bríd, I just stumbled upon this video again and I can't help noticing how shiny Cara's coat was back then. She is lying down behind me here and when she heard her name she jumped up to to have a look :lol:

Back