• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

*Dylan 3 days old!!*

*Pauline*

One of these little darlings will be mine.I don't know which, I haven't been to see them yet. The litter was born on 8th Sept, I can see them on 22nd :w**h**: Oh hey, I just remembered, it's my birthday today.....I'm 39 :shock:

242627510_be9a3e4f0d.jpg

242690927_b2cd410361.jpg

How could you forget your birthday - Happy 39th Birthday Pauline.... and I cannot wait to see some more photo's.......

Well happy birthday to you!! I just recently had a birthday and also forgot it was my birthday. I was paying for something and went to write the day. I looked up at the lady in amazement and said "oh my gosh, it's my birthday today" She looked at me like I was nuts for forgetting!!

What sweet little puppies. Guess you'll be getting a blenheim? ;)

Happy Birthday! What better present than to see those! Amazing how light they are at the moment.

:flwr: HAPPY 6 DAY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!! :flwr:

:flwr: HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY PAULINE!!! :flwr:

I love that they cuddle all over each other.

Happy Birthday to you :w*w: Wish I was 39 :mexwav: Happy Birthday to you tell us when you go and pick your little one :lotsaluv: Aileen

Thank you. I wish I was younger, that's probably why I forgot my birthday! Especially as last month I was told I have Arthritis and am probably starting the menopause, having tests next month :(

Oh belated Happy Birthday Pauline...it was my hubby's birthday yesterday too!!

And such a fabulous month to be born in, I'm 39 next week too! and my Ruby, TedBear is 3 the following week!

Sorry to hear about the arthritis, :flwr: :flwr: please try and get onto a glucosamine and chondriotin supplement, needs to be both, it really can help.

Having your baby will really make you feel better, they look so sweet.

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Cavalier Mommy :D

LMAO I thought it was just me who forgot my own birthday :lol:

The pups are at that funny weasley stage where they look too long and not fat enough, bless them :lol: I remember seeing my own baby like that - jeez soooooooooooo long ago :(

I think Cavs get more gorgeous as they get older ;) :flwr:

Thanks everyone. I will get some glucosamine and chondriotin combined. I've got the glucosamine in a liquid form but those combo pills look big enough for a horse!

I really can't wait for my puppy. I've been a good girl and haven't called the breeder every day to ask after the puppies! Though she kindly told me now they are born I can call as often as I like. I don't want to take up too much of her time. She's a lovely lady, she says I can visit every week after 2 weeks old. That means my puppy will know me and she wants to teach me things like how to groom him etc. Is that common? This is one reason why I stuck to this breeder even though it meant a wait. :)

Back