• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Making friends... sort of

cecily

Did I say Rio was shy to begin with?? Well not anymore! Her and Flea (our cat) have finally made friends and spend plenty of time doing fleas favourite activity together (sleeping). Flea is great with her and puts up with her puppyness (jumping up on her, biting her neck/ears/ anything in reach). Must be because Flea grew up with our last cavalier (we got them at the same time). She never draws her claws no matter how provoked!

resize_P9120001.jpg

resize_P9120002.jpg

Oh my gosh - I love love love that second picture. I can't wait until I can introduce my new puppy to my sisters new kitten (they live just a block over). I am convinced that they are going to be best friends. I hope they like each other as much as Rio and Flea like each other :hug: . I love the name Flea!!!

it takes maybe a week but once they become friends they'll have the best time! Flea was very nervous as a kitten but once she and Aggie got to know each other they tore the place up :sl*p: I think that's why Flea took to Rio so quickly

That has got to be the sweetest picture I have seen in awhile. Such innocent looks of contentment. Great photos..

Marsha

I love the second pic, how sweet is that? You should send it to a greetings card place and ask them to produce it for you :flwr:

Back