• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hya everyone!!

seren

:jump:

Just saying hello, its a great website! Have been looking at the lovely pictures and videos of all the happy, cute, cuddly, lovely cavaliers!!

I own a 3 year old blenheim (will post pictures soon!) he is called Charlie (I know, couldnt resist that name for a ckcs!)

Im 23 live in Wales with my husband to be (getting married next yr) and my dog charlie!

Hope to chat to everyone soon BYE for now!!

Hello and icon_welcome to you and Charlie,

Hope you enjoy the group, full of lovely people and beautiful Cavaliers!

You must be getting excited about your forth coming marriage? have you set your date?

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Hi to you, your soon to be husband and Charlie..... wanna see some photo's of your fella (the dog) icon_whistling

Yep cant wait for the wedding :rah: its on the 10th August 07 & im really busy with planning.... oh & saving!! :yikes

Charlie is my first cavalier, when I was younger my aunt had a black & tan called Lady (name taken from the Disney film Lady & the tramp!) & I always said that I would have one when I was older. They are such a nice little dog & those eyes awww! :lotsaluv:

Claire Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:39 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to you, your soon to be husband and Charlie..... wanna see some photo's of your fella (the dog)

:rotfl: dont worry photos will be posted soon!!

Bye for now :dgwlk:

Back