• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Suggestions for new themes!

As inspired by Judy and a very sexy Merlin doing his best Michelangelo pose ;) ....

Cavaliers impersonating works of art :mona:

I have a suggestion - but doesn't have to be a theme where we pick a winner ... I just thought it might be nice to actually start 4 separate threads in the Photo Gallery of "Rubies" "Black & Tans" "Blenheims" and "Tris" where everyone can post their favorite picture of their Cav so we call all Oooooh and Ahhhhh over the other little Cavy's that look so much alike.

I was thinking of this as all of us Ruby parents were saying how cute the new Ruby additions are! :)

I suppose these could be themes too, but then you wouldn't be able to participate in a given week if your dog wasn't the color of the theme ... So I think just starting those threads for fun would be cool.

:dogwlk:

That's a nice idea Lani... How lovely to have all the gorgeous rubies / blenheims / b&ts and tris in one place. :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Lani what a brilliant idea, I would love to be able to see all the colors together without flipping back and forth.

You are a genius my dear. ;) ;) ;) ;)

How about "bad hair day"? A while back hubby trimmed the back of Shelby's ear (right at the base) to get out a couple of knots. After her bath she now looks like she has horns :shock:

Most Stylish Pooch (dogs in clothes)

Mad at the World (my Izzy can give a heck of an evil eye...) :x

Barbara Nixon said:
I can't see you, so you can't see me.
Don't know what you're talking about
I'm going to cry-Woe is me
I'm disgusted

My two are gold medal winners at all four of those Barbara :badgrin:

Am I the only one that got a halloween costume?? Huey hated it but wore it long enough for me to take a great picture, what about a theme like a "costume" ball...

FLYING CAVALIERS
I mean jumping cavaliers, but sometimes it seems like they are flying. And those pictures are sooo funny :)

I liked the idea of the separate treads for the different colours of our cavs!

I liked the

*favourite toy

*separated at birth (cavs that look the same as other cavs on the board but they have 2 look really like each other)

*cavs in the bath (because they look so funny)

amia said:
*separated at birth (cavs that look the same as other cavs on the board but they have 2 look really like each other)

funny you should say that, Cathy T did one with her Jack and my SiânE looking alike in photos.

But I must say your Nina in your Avatar is the spit of my SiânE, . I get that same look :)

Can't wait to see other photos you have of her.

hi Davy

i love things like that :D

me and my mam look trough the photos on this site all the time saying "ooohh doesn’t that look like our nina!" or "our phoebe does that too!" lol. :lol:

I think that’s what make this site so great lol :D

heres nina again
307832029_232eb311a5_o.jpg

id love to see 1 of your SiânE!

Everyone I showed Nina photo too without saying why all said "Ooh don't she look like SiânE"

Heres a close up of SiânE

park04.jpg

Or when they look like they are dead? Sometimes I really worry when I see how Sam is lying in a corner and quickly go check if he's breathing. Man, he sometimes looks like an old rag! :shock:

Back