• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Suggestions for new themes!

I have an idea....

Cavaliers in flight - GENIUS :rotfl:

I would LOVE to see the bathtime cavaliers, I'm sure there are some old pics I could dig out of Annabel being a "soggy doggy". She doesn't like being washed, but looks unbelievably cute.

I also have an idea for a theme. Have any of you heard of "The Dog Collection"???? Those pictures are sooo funny and I'd love to see cavs faces in close up.

www.the-dog-collection.co.uk

Great ideas!! Looking at your Annabel...what a beautiful lady. You have to start a topic in Golden Oldies photos...she is much too pretty to be missed!!

Bad hair day is a good one! My favourites would be:

Best Smile
Bad hair day
Woe is me (or has that already been done?)

"I didn't do it"

"Don't hurt me"

"Huh"

"Im sleepy"

"My favourite toy"

How are those... (y)

Rajacadoo:lotsaluv:

Love all of these. Just don't want sleepiest because there is no way I could pick a favorite. I love sleepy pictures, they look like such little angels!!

How about weirdest sleeping pose? We may need a censor on some of the pics ha ha!!

How about weirdest sleeping pose? We may need a censor on some of the pics ha ha!!

Haha, I immediately thought of this picture of Miles sleeping that I censored...I think sleeping poses would be so funny!
2689326201_430b01da64.jpg

Seeing it's summer ...World cup's about to start Wimbledon and the Open's on the horizon why not give our Cavs the chance to flex there muscles:lol: and show off their sporty side...

Sporty Cavs ? :p

Get well soon- post surgery (spay/neuter, hips, knees, decompression, etc)

Favorite things-because my two always manage to love the strangest toys.

How about "bad hair day"? A while back hubby trimmed the back of Shelby's ear (right at the base) to get out a couple of knots. After her bath she now looks like she has horns :shock:

I want to see a picture!~

Back