• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Suggestions for new themes!

merlinsmum

Must be hard to think of themes on the spot for winners so I thought maybe we could start a thread of ideas!

1. Sexiest look - (although I think Alison'sWhitney has this one in the bag!)
2. Best scooting pose!
3. Bathtime blues

-I like bath time blues a lot

-How about a head-turned - "what did you say?"-look pose icon_nwunsure

-Or a "what did you get in to?" picture :yikes

Longest Tongue

Longest Ears For Adults
Longest Ears For Puppies we have a lot of new puppies on the board

Dirtiest Doggy

Sleepiest Doggy

Funniest Position Doggy

Cutest Sweater Contest

Halloween Costumes

Funniest Boots

Just a few suggestions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggest feet, with feathers, hair and slippers etc, all untrimmed.

Dirty face,

Biggest eyes,

Adventure .... an action shot picture,

Cavalier with a child picture.

Any good?

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Out-takes, is this a word? What I mean is when you're snapping a photo and they move real quick, then you have a funny, weird picture. :lol:

1) Cavaliers sleeping together. I just love seeing them curl together and wrap around each other. In fact, I just looked up to the top of the screen and there are 2 cav's sleeping together as the Cavalier Talk picture.

2) Cavalier posing among beautiful scenery (I think of some of the amazing pictures we have seen from our friends in Iceland. They have been breathtaking).

How about a 'Look at me' pose, Toby is excellent at doing these especially when he has his Puppia on.

Love all of these. Just don't want sleepiest because there is no way I could pick a favorite. I love sleepy pictures, they look like such little angels!!

my favorites of the ones suggested are:
action shots,
out takes
dogs sleeping together (or with cats or other animals too)
Tail shots

also
favorite toy (or perhaps weirdest toy)
best smile

Cathy T said:
Love all of these. Just don't want sleepiest because there is no way I could pick a favorite. I love sleepy pictures, they look like such little angels!!

OMG don't they just? Good job we know they are usually dreaming of being naughty :lol:

My suggestion would be the "evilest" pose. I have a great photo of Holly doing that froggy leg stretchy I wanna play thing and the look on her face is positively demonic. Anyone else? :D

Back