• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I can't stop!

Donald Duck

Somebody may need to commit me, I'm totally OBSESSED with this dog! :p

Who could resist this face?
IMG_2402.jpg

or this tummy?
IMG_2378.jpg

or the look?
IMG_2392.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but didn't you know.....

we are all the same...mad about our Cavaliers!

In good compamy hey! a handsome little one you have there. :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Don't stop! He's by far my favourite tri puppy! I adore his cheeky face. Lucky you... keep them coming 8)

I love your pictures of Huey!!! He is so incredibly cute. What a face. His expressions are just priceless.

I can't resist Huey either! Always love your pictures of him. Thanks again for having such an adorable puppy. You have a very healthy addiction. Keep the pictures coming!

Awwwwwwwww! must stop looking at puppy pictures am getting broody!

what a sweet little pup :lotsaluv:

Don't stop posting the pictures - you have good one sexy little puppy there..... butter wouldn't melt ehh..... ;)

Cavaliers are more addictive than Lays potato chips....lol! I always wonder why more people don't have Cavaliers....they are so sweet and loving, and who can resist a face like that??!!!

Back