• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What breed of dog are you?

omigosh, i just looked in my cookies and there were at least 30 from that long list of products with the checkboxes, all of which i had unchecked, like one for crohns disease and one for sleep problems and on and on. I deleted them. I saw that i have so many cookies in there from ad servers. I deleted a lot but am still near the beginning of the list. Any harm that's coming to me from them, i'm not aware of. It's the spam coming into my email that worries me. I did use a spare email account, a gmail one, but unfortunately i use it as a back up a lot and have it so that the mail that it gets is routed to my regular mail box. Well, i will keep my fingers crossed. I am very burnt out on spam. Hopefully i am worried over nothing. I am actually shell shocked, i used to get about 300 a day. I'd say it's down to under a hundred now. :D it's so much better.

Wow. I didn't get that consent statement that you got. I said I wanted to pass on the first advertiser and that was that. I haven't noticed any signs of any adware or malware being on my computer but will watch out.

I've had virus issues in the past too ... so I guess for many of us it goes without saying for all of us that whenever you visit a new site that you don't know about that you should make sure you have anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed, and that you can't 100% count on those either, so nowadays, you just need to be careful and cautious. :|

Can't believe ye got all that marketing rubbish! :yikes I got none, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered posting the link. When it asked me to enter my email address I just hit 'skip' and it went straight to what dog I was :?

Back