• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Corgan & his new "Girl Friend" Annabelle

RockNRollCav

Here are Corgan and Annabelle:
244787435_052c84c227_m.jpg

Annabelle's mom and I work together, and they came over for a play date. She is only 1 month older than Corgan, so they're a good match, age-wise. Once she learned to compensate for her size and not step on him, things went smashingly between the two!

Corgan says "excuse my wild eyes...we were trying to cuddle!" (please protect their innocence and don't assume the thing we all know may be true...)
244787437_1af81b41f3.jpg

"We had too much energy to cuddle for too long, so we decided to tug! Annabell was very nice and really just held on and let me tug, but it was fun nonetheless!"
244787439_102793f81a.jpg

"And I was victorious!"
244787442_0f7d8b98f4.jpg

"This went on for a few hours until the humans decided that 11:00 pm was bedtime. Annabelle went home and I went straight to bed and was still tired the next morning (a first!)"

Aren't those the cutest?!! I just found an old picture of Jake trapped between my sister-in-law's now deceased retriever's back legs (he was there by choice). Got that?! I love seeing Cavaliers with big dogs.

Corgan and Annabelle are sure having fun. It looks like they could knock over some furniture, having all the rough housing. When is the next play date?

We don't have a set play schedule, but they are in class together. Maybe in 2 saturdays we'll get together again... at Annabelle's house ;)

They looked like they had a great time! Its great to see them so tired out from playing together.......

Love the alien eyes!!! Scary dog. Anyone seen the movie 'Good Dog'? - I think that's what it's called. Anyway, the yellow eyes makes me think of that. Extra terrestial canines :yikes

Actually, I'm now rather wary with Holly around labs/retrievers/L-R crosses. A friend told me about her how her aunt or grandmother's Yorkie was killed by an otherwise very nice, very placid retriever. The vet who tried to save the dog said it was becoming rather common. I was really surprised- but now I watch carefully where big dogs are concerned.

Cute pics, seem they had fun together :flwr:
But WoW those eyes on the second one :lol:

Aww how sweet. When Maxx was a puppy his best friend was a humungous chocolate lab. He'd let Maxx do anything to him and never once growled or told him off. It's so lovely when big dogs and little dogs get on together :l*v:

Back