• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Funny Moment

selina

I wanted to share a funny moment that happened today. Rose,my youngest golden retriever, decided today that it would be a great thing to learn to play fetch with a toy. I was truly amazed as I have been trying to teach her this for nearly 4 months. Not the brightest spark. Anyway we are happily playing when out of nowhere Jeremy flashes in and pinches the toy. To which the others catch sight of him and start chasing him around the garden. They finally get hold of him and the toy and started to play tug of war. I was rolling on the ground with laughter as 3 goldies and little tiny Jeremy are playing tug of war. He's being lifted off the ground and shaken to try and get him off that toy, but to his credit he stayed there and won the battle. The girls were exhausted and here's Jeremy walking off, tail up and toy in mouth very proud of himself. And here I am still laughing at the sight.

Back