• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Photos of Misha - my boy =)

Heritage Cavaliers

These were taken yesterday when we were at a show.

Misha - profile - just have to kiss that boy!

Misha-show.jpg

Picture13350-3.jpg

Topline - angle(s) could be better - but I still thought it was a nice shots

Picture133581.jpg

2006008-1.jpg

2006007-1.jpg

Off to the show again this morning - with luck I will have some more photos to share!

Hope you enjoy!

Janet

Misha is stunning, I always love looking at your pictures your cavaliers are gorgeous.

How did you do at the show. ??????????????????????????

What great photo's of a lovely Misha - I am sure that Busta would have been a good show dog.... pity we cannot put his bits back.... :p

Thank you everyone for all the compliments – he is such a sweet and special boy to me!

It was a major show – and we showed 3 of the 4 days.

Friday – 4th out of Open Class
Saturday – 3rd out of Open Class
Sunday – 2nd out of Open Class :jump:

I laugh that I should have shown Monday as well as then I may have gotten a 1st :)

He is currently going thru a coat change – as the coat before this had quite a bit of curl – the new coat is slowly coming in and working its way down his back and it is much finer in texture. I am hoping that once we get a break from this 100 degree heat (Texas) and his coat fills in that we will finish.

I currently have him booked for 6 more shows in October :drivecar: and will try to take more photos :) I usually get busy and forget!
:sl*p:

Janet, how did you get that heavenly glow around him in the first two photos? I like that effect. Misha is one handsome lad! 8)

I used Picsa (I think it is by google) which is a free photo editing software and used the black and white fade effect. It is a great program for simple edits and effects but nothing overly fancy.

That first photo is the stunning cavalier look that made me fall in love with them all those years ago. He is so beautiful, just makes me want to give him a big cuddle!

Back