• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia

The harnesses my pups are wearing in my avatar photo are Puppia harnesses. Many cavalier folks like them because they are soft and do not put any pressure on their cavvies' necks when leash walking, since SM is so prevalent in cavaliers.

Hi Cathy, I went to the website and it said they only sell to companies. I also tried ebay but they only had one available and it was pink,not a great colour for a boy. Also what size would you recommend to star. Jeremy is 3 months old.
Thanks

Thanks heaps Cathy,
Have added it to my favourites list so I can take my time looking at it.
:flwr:

I would get a small, Darby is 6 months old and he is still wearing his small.
A medium will most likely be to big.

Roxanne has some new colors in too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi! I just ordered and received two puppia harnesses and leashes from Roxanne at TiaBella. They arrived very quickly and fit perfectly. I ordered mediums for both of my cavs.
  • The 6 month old is 12# and I have the harness set tight, but not at its tightest setting.
    The 14 month old is 16# and her harness is set on a looser setting, but she still has plenty of room to grow, if needed.
Hope this helps you select a size. Pups grow quickly the first year. Good luck!

Mickey

I think it depends on the your cavaliers body frame, Sara (arasara)
ordered one for Kosmo in a medium and he is 8 months I believe and it is huge on him.

Check the measurement sizes, Roxanne is very helpful so she will guide you too.

I tried Dudley's medium on Darby and it is also huge on him. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for the info all. I think I will go for a small and a medium so he has something to grow into. And that way I have the small for the other one to grow into when we get it later on down the track.

I think that some of the templates are not exact - like your high street stores size 10 in one and size 12 in another, we all have mediums for our guys, but the action man one doesn't fit Woody but fits Busta..

Back