• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 3 The Saddest Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting topic!! I wish I had my camera on hand more often, as their sad eyes come and go with a blink. ;)

Here's what I have to contribute from my photo archives:

sweetface.jpg

Well those two almost had me in tears :(

Nicki will love them when she gets back :) I'll have to have a scout round in my pics - I'm sure I've got loads of sad eyed photos :lol:

Thanks for putting that up Donna. :flwr: we are now up and running again!

Nicki said to thank you all for the votes...at the moment she is on holiday and was thrilled to hear the news when I text her this morning that her handsome boy had won the comp. :lotsaluv:

So come on group lets see some beautiful eyes!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Davy and SiânE

Here's SiânE with my sister in law.

What do you mean I can’t drive?

neilcar2.jpg

I'm not sure I can beat the post-neuter pic (yet ... just wait ...!!!)

But here's a pic of Lucky that just makes my heart go pitter-pat ...

Ahhhh ... anyway ...aren't we all especially partial to our own pup's eyes??? :lotsaluv:

DSC00659.jpg

Oh my, they are making me quite upset here!

Kendal, I think poor Rory looks the saddest so far - it's like he knows he's lost his manhood :lol:

Claire, Rudee looks well p****ed off - don't you feed her or something :lol:

Oh Kirsty, :flwr:

What a little face on your boy!.....

I think you took the words right out of his mouth...oh goodness I can't help but smile at this pic, it's lovely! thanks for sharing this one.

Merlin I hope Father Christmas brings you something this year to make you smile from ear to ear. :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I don't think so Alison, my mummy has just got me a little (half) brother, so I'll be leaving home in 3 weeks before the little blighter arrives! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oh my, they are making me quite upset here!

Kendal, I think poor Rory looks the saddest so far - it's like he knows he's lost his manhood :lol:

Yea... He's looking pretty pathetic! :roll:

All the eyes are so sad!!!! I like this theme. :) They're so overly dramatic sometimes, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back