• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 3 The Saddest Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, poor little guys...
I can't find any sad pic of B&N! I think I should just be happy about that, right? :lol:

Merlin, :(

Didn't your mummy explain that your new arrival is just for you? ;) a little forever friend to always be by your side! all the fun and games that you will have together...

You don't need to pack up and leave little darling...but if you do a warm bed is awaiting here just for you!!!

Your Mummy loves you loads and loads xxx.

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Sad puppy eyes :lotsaluv:

m0067107.jpg

merlinsmum said:
What a gorgeous clos up pic that is. Did you tell him off to get those sad eyes? ;)

Thank you :flwr:
:lol: No I couldn't tell of this cute puppy face hehe

HAHAHA oh my goodness Jenny. For such a sad theme that's the funniest picture I think I've ever seen. You just get into the mood and then.. I am sorry, it just cracks me up!! I bet whoever that was was SOOOO mad at you!! lol

Not for the contest because she's not a Cav, but Shiloh my lab, has the saddest eyes EVER! She is the only dog that can look worried and happy at the same time! lol!

here she when i first got her:
shilohgreenear.jpg

Oh those pictures are so cute :flwr:

And rory, Shiloh have the saddest eyes I have ever seen! Like you say, she make me both sad and happy on the same time :lol:

Here's Pixie a few days after her patella surgery last year...at that point, she was feeling better, quite unhappy to be crated, and really frustrated with wearing an e-collar.

"Do I HAVE to stay in jail, Mommy?"
PixieSurgery2.jpg

Aww geez guys - these are really sad - they sure know how to milk it!

And Shiloh - shesh - I just want to give him a big old hug - what a cute cute puppy!

Some imagination is required here....but I assure you Beauregard was sad to see his brother in puppy jail when he got home with his new splint.

brokenel2.jpg

And...poor Beauregard realizing there's a new kid in town. He didn't really mind him on the way home...but damnit, that's HIS chair! :lol:

boelvis4.jpg

Brodie the "sad eyed" reindeer... I wanted to put an antler picture on our Christmas cards but they were all too pitiful :(

247753532_c123247d60.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back