• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 3 The Saddest Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
merlinsmum said:
I don't think so Alison, my mummy has just got me a little (half) brother, so I'll be leaving home in 3 weeks before the little blighter arrives! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merlin, don't go and live with Auntie Alison, come and live with me - I desperately need a black and tan so you'll be more than welcome AND we've got 7 beds between 2 dogs! Amazing how they both prefer the sofa or my bed though.....

As for the rest of the pics - deeeeelishusssssssssssssssss.

Twinkle looks the spitting image of my Maxx as a baby - it's scary!

This was Sabrina's first day home from all of her brothers and sisters.
247819712_ea70763d80.jpg

Had to post this one of Shelby post-surgery. I think she was feeling a little sorry for herself.

HPIM0737.jpg

Oh Shelby, you poor baby :( I just want to lie down and cuddle you all better :flwr:

Aaron, King looks well disgusted with your meager offerings :lol:

Here's my offering. This is Holly, she was one of my rescues that I have fostered. A gorgeous little girl who always had a very haunted look in her eyes...

notthecameraagain.jpg

BrodieSkyward said:
Brodie the "sad eyed" reindeer... I wanted to put an antler picture on our Christmas cards but they were all too pitiful :(

247753532_c123247d60.jpg

How gorgeous Brodie is! I love B&T's!

Every picture so far is a winner! What drama queens and kings we all have. Kirsty and Merlin: you are so funny!

Alison wrote
This is getting harder with each theme! just enjoying this so much
Gosh these photos are great, the pic of poor little Spencer behind bars nearly has me in tears, hope he's loads better now :flwr: . Its going to be very hard to vote a winner on this one...... :lol:

I just had to submit the picture of Honey, our cavalier rescue that just came to our house. While she is only here temporarily, I hope that still counts. Going to turn those sad eyes to happy eyes! Honey is the one sitting behind the other rescue (Sergio).

248640360_a94a70ed3f.jpg

Bruce,

with a name like Honey she can't go wrong.....believe me she will be gentle, calm and beautiful, they say you can tell alot by a name!

Keep us posted about them. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

I think I'm going to have to pick the saddest one out of a hat as they all look so sad - poor neglected babies :lol:

Oh you said it Donna...such neglected little pups. I laugh when we're out and Jake and Shelby go nuts for attention. I say...you know, they never get any attention at home. Yeah...right! :D

Toby is a very serious young man. Well, maybe except when he is sniffing the behinds of the cats, or trying to eat out of the garbage.

Toby is being spoiled now by my 6 cats, who all seem to be madly in love with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back