• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 3 The Saddest Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh isn't that lovely, all those puddy tats being nice to a puppy :D I remember taking a very young Maxx to stay with my hubby's brother and sis in law. Her 4 cats & 2 dogs all ganged up on him - I think it was because he was much better looking and far more desireable than all of them put together :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Oh isn't that lovely, all those puddy tats being nice to a puppy :D I remember taking a very young Maxx to stay with my hubby's brother and sis in law. Her 4 cats & 2 dogs all ganged up on him - I think it was because he was much better looking and far more desireable than all of them put together :lol: :lol: :lol:

Donna: You are a hoot.

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:[/b]

Dasher's Sad Eyes

There's steep competition in this contest especially from the poor little dears who've had surgery. Here's our attempt at sad eyes - see Dasher on the right.

DSC00804-1.jpg

Re: Dasher's Sad Eyes

Alicia said:
There's steep competition in this contest especially from the poor little dears who've had surgery. Here's our attempt at sad eyes - see Dasher on the right.

DSC00804-1.jpg

Oh my, Dasher doesn't half look sad....... Is it something Biker has done as he seems to be giggling at something!!! :lol:

This one is too too tough, to many I think we will pass on this one.

I don't know how you are all gonna pick, I think I might do what Donna suggested. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

This is Rio after her very first bath. She doesn't half look sorry for herself!! Photo was take with a picture phone so not sure of the quality...

firstbath.jpg

cecily said:
This is Rio after her very first bath. She doesn't half look sorry for herself!! Photo was take with a picture phone so not sure of the quality...

firstbath.jpg

Cecily, how could you? Poor little mite being displayed on the internet in all her glory!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Dasher's Sad Eyes

merlinsmum said:
Alicia said:

DSC00804-1.jpg

Oh my, Dasher doesn't half look sad....... Is it something Biker has done as he seems to be giggling at something!!! :lol:

I was wondering the same thing :lol: Poor little Dasher :flwr:

Candle not at all happy that her mean old mom blocked off access to the kid's rooms...aka chew toys :x

Sorry about the size. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to reduce it :?

IMG_0333-1.jpg
[/img]

Me, me! I've been waiting for my account to get activiated so I could post Willow's sad eye pic!

This was the weekend we bourhgt her home, and I think htis is her "stop taking pictures and play with me!" look. :)

IMG_0597.JPG

Candle, what a mean old Mamma you've got... :lol:

Willow, I hope they've started playing with you, baby :flwr:

Katie gets very pouty when I get ready to go off to work.....the longest I am gone is maybe 4 hours...poor baby.... :( ;) She is quite the manipulator :roll:
Laurie Moon

DCP_3723.jpg

DCP_3744.jpg

If it's ok with everyone, I'll close it tomorrow night {27th}...then give everyone until Sunday night to vote {1st Oct}...

that should catch those who only come on during the week and those who come on at weekends :D

So thrilled with all the entries, I was hoping that lots of people would have photos for this theme...even if it's making me cry :lol:

This is a great theme, great photos. sorry i didn't know about it til now, (thursday night), i didn't see it announced on the general forum. however, there are plenty enough photos to choose from. I would still like to add a picture of Zack, not to compete but just to share in the spirit of the theme. i love any excuse to share a photo of the boy. :D this one isn't so much sad as "boy am i in trouble now." but it's kind of sad.

zacsad.jpg
[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back