Thread: This forum is a bad influence!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default This forum is a bad influence!!!!

I have just won this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting

It's so I can take my little pup to more places- and bring her when I walk Holly- since she's only a baby. It's a nice enough bag to use as a handbag of sorts, and when I'm done with it (ie, when the pup outgrows it) I'll sell it on. Can't lose!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very Cute!!!

Cant wait to see pictures of your baby inside her new carrier!
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

I was originally gonna be good and wait til the pup is 12 weeks- which puts getting her into about the 3rd week of Oct. Then today I finally got up the courage to tell my parents about her, and they were surprisingly accepting- my mum even cooing to Holly about her 'baby sister' . Now I really really want my puppy. It's just as well, really, that I can't have her til the double glazing goes in, and I get lino down in the hall. DG could go in this weekend, though....

*repeat twenty times*
    I do not want a puppy younger than ten weeks
    I do not want a puppy younger than ten weeks...

Plus, waiting til then means she'll have had all her shots. Breeder would be happy to keep her til the absdolute end of Oct- puppy's litterbrother has a testicular hernia, and if my little one comes home sooner, the little boy will be all on his lonesome. Which makes me feel guilty...And he's such a gorgeous boy too!

Post Thanks / Like

I love the phrase just won....... my friends mum, just won lots of baby stuff..... think she spent over £200.00 before see realised..

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, never thought of that, but I suppose 'won' infers that the item is free. Ebay can be pretty good though- I'm recently, uh- acquired - a laptop (for £300 less than to buy), a puppy pen (even the breeder says it was an excellent deal) for £26, Gentle Leader harness for £13, car safety harness for £7, and the bag above! I refuse to count that up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lisa,

Where did you get the puppy pen - I've been looking and they are so expensive for what they are ( and for how long you actually need one!)
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

ebay.co.uk

They always have lots of crates and pens. The one I got was a rosewood pen- it's at least a metre square and around a metre high- and simple to put up as it's already assembled and all you do is pull the sides apart (from flat) and- da-da! Actually, the pen only cost me £1 something. The rest was postage. I think it was the one pound bit that had the breeder spluttering.